· A little girl with her butterfly cage who came to the garden to let her butterflies fly away.
· A five year old girl telling her younger brother not to pick the flowers because the butterflies eat the flowers.
· Two elderly ladies from the assisted living apartments opposite Cy Fair High School who said they come daily just to sit on one of the benches for a couple of hours.
· Many, many children on the playground equipment then taking a rest break to sit on the edge of flower beds or in the Bennett Gazebo.
· Ten boys ranging in age from seven to about twelve having a pickup game of football with no parent or coach telling them what to do.
· Three little girls on their razor boards flying on the trail.
· Little kids driving their battery powered jeeps on the expanse of grass.
· Families bringing their own folding picnic tables and chairs and coolers full of food to share with friends under the shade of the small trees.
· A dad watching his teen age daughter practicing cartwheels in order to try out for the drill team at Cy Ridge High School.
· A dad with his four year old son practicing batting from a T ball stand.