Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Another Garden Visitor



From: S.W. (name deleted)
To: ABCS.park@att.net <ABCS.park@att.net>;
Subject: Matzke garden
Sent: Mon, Jun 4, 2012 12:27:14 AM
I'm from Huntsville and a friend took me to Matzke Butterfly Garden today. I was impressed with all the lovely flowers and hard work. We noticed a shrub outside the fence near the water bowl that had green butterfly shaped seed pods. I believe they were seed pods. Can you tell me the name of the plant?
Thank you,
S.W.
 
It is always nice to hear from visitors who drop a note to our email at ABCS.park@att.net
As some of you know.  S.W. was asking about the Butterfly Vine. The flowers are yellow and the seeds are in the shape of a butterfly. Easy to start from seed, full sun.

More information by clicking HERE

No comments: