Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Maybe Friday

The wonderful rain continues this week, so our work day for Friday Feb 17 is a "maybe".  Carol will send out an email, as well as an update here by 7:30 AM on Feb 17  if we need to postpone once again.  If so, the make-up day will be the morning of Feb 20 at 9:00.  As a reminder.. the plan is to plant several flats of petunias while Helper #1 fixes the fence once again.

Despite the rain and misty weather.. the "Martin Monument" continues to progress as seen from today's picture.

No comments: